2737 E. Oakland Park Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306
The practice is DEDICATED TO FOOT CARE
1. skin related conditions such as ingrown toenails, athletes foot, and plantar warts, and heel pain.
2. Foot surgery: correction of hamnmertoes, bunions, heel spurs, foot injuries, pinched nerves.
3. Foot orthotics: Patient specific device to support the feet and alleviate discomfort caused by inappropriate foot function.
4. Diabetic and General Foot care: Treatment to alleviate discomfort and prevent problems before they can develop such as thick callous, corns and toenails.
5. And our new area of aesthetic foot services!! Solecare - Advanced Foot Therapy. Removes excess callous from the feet better than any other method. Also Sculptra and Radiesse injections rejuvenate aching foot with a filler which will give prolonged cushioning, in some cases up to 18 months!
Most of our patients come by referral from the community physicians and patients. We also participate in Managed Care and Medicare health plans. Our most popular plans are: Best Choice, Cigna, Humana, United Health Care, and Vista. Along with Medicare and most managed care plans through Beech Street and many other vendors We have convenient hours including early morning and early evening.