Since Executives' Association of Fort Lauderdale (EAFL) was founded in 1956, we have been recognized as the area’s most credible executive network group for bringing together the very best professionals, businesses, and services.
Our members have been proven as the front-runners in their fields, and they are all reliable sources for any product or service that you may need.
Browse our directory to locate the best association professionals in every category in and around Ft. Lauderdale.
- Banking - Community Bank
- A community bank that delivers a portfolio of sophisticated business and personal banking services through highly personalized client service. The bank's main focus is on business banking services including deposit accounts, commercial real estate lending, lines of credit and small business lending.
- Physical Therapy
- Physical therapy specializing in necks and backs. Sales of retail items relating to back and spine. Yoga classes Sat 9:30am. Happy Back Yoga Series(Small class with back education) Call for schedule.
- Tree Care
- Provide scientific based tree and shrub care for property owners with consultation. Includes tree inspections for health and integrity. Perform tree and shrub pruning, removals, diagnosis and treatments.
- IT Infrastructure Design & Management, Cloud Computing, and End User Support
- cloud based solutions including office phone systems, secure fiber optic connectivity, Internet service provider, virtual server, network and server monitoring, cloud backup and disaster recovery, virtual desktops and application hosting, Datacenter services , CoLocation.. We also offer cloud migration service and consulting services.
- Utility Locating & 3D Scanning
- Digital Real Estate Asset Management LLC, or DREAM, is a professional services firm in the construction and commercial real estate space. Most customers come to us looking to uncover the location of buried assets such as underground utilities, structural elements, or other hidden treasures. We also help our customers with 3D scanning structures and analyzing the data for problems or solutions. In addition to traditional 3D scanning, we are certified Matterport Service Professionals, able to scan and create immersive Matterport virtual tours of real estate, entertainment venues, and construction sites. Technologies/Service: Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) 3D Laser Scanning (LiDAR) Aerial/Drone Imagery Matterport 3D Virtual Tours
- Accounting Firm - Large
- Accounting, Domestic and International Taxation, Audits, Business Consulting, Tax Credit Work, Business Valuation, Internal Control Studies, Back-Office Accounting Services; QB training
- Custom Cabinetry and Fine Appliances
- Our firm specializes in designing beautiful, functional, tastefully done timeless kitchens. From conception to completion, we provide cabinets and appliances for your dream kitchen. For 30 years our company has made it our mission to dedicate to each of our clients the same attention to detail and level of integrity that we would want for our own projects.
- Advertising Agency
- Marketing strategies and brand development; Creative Copywriting and Concept Design; interactive services including Website Concept & Design, SEO, pay-per-click, online banner, and Social Media; Media Strategy, Planning and Buying; Direct Response Campaigns; Public/Community Relations
1949 North University Drive
Coral Springs, FL 33071
- Cake and Specialty Gift Shop
- Retail Bakery
- Dentist-Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY: All Surgical Procedures to Mouth & Face with All Levels of Anesthesia-IV Sedation/General Anesthesia: Wisdom Teeth, Dental Implants, Bone Grafting, Oral Biopsy, Face & Jaw Reconstruction, Facial Trauma - Fractures & Lacerations, Facial Infections, Facial Tumors & Cancer FACIAL COSMETIC SURGERY: Endoscopic Facelift, Necklift, Rhinoplasty, Facial Implants, Facial Liposuction, Laser Skin Resurfacing - DOT Therapy, Lip Enhancement, Botox, Juvederm
- Commercial Real Estate Appraisers
- We provide commercial real estate valuation advisory and consulting across the state of Florida to banks, insurance companies, governmental agencies, corporations, investors, developers, not for profits and others.